- jt0311 likes this
- wifeslockedcock likes this
- ronin1987 reblogged this from notwhyyouthink
- spiceynola reblogged this from notwhyyouthink
- spiceynola likes this
- notwhyyouthink reblogged this from biboy1974
- hoofyhunter likes this
- undfreiber reblogged this from biboy1974
- dukeman31 likes this
- undfreiber likes this
- biboy1974 reblogged this from armybeast
- biboy1974 likes this
- farmhand32 reblogged this from pornfree4all
- farmhand32 likes this
- superhero-geek21 likes this
- tujesforever likes this
- inyourworldimlost reblogged this from fiireflies
- disarma reblogged this from steamthings
- ultimateelegance reblogged this from steamthings
- quietorbit likes this
- stangr likes this
- steamthings reblogged this from fiireflies
- santo-hernandez reblogged this from selfpicsrh and added:
- blaqwillow23 reblogged this from fiireflies
- fiireflies reblogged this from not-another-one-of-these
- selfpicsrh reblogged this from not-another-one-of-these and added:
- tvmarcie likes this
- i-is-claudia reblogged this from not-another-one-of-these
- not-another-one-of-these reblogged this from supreeeeme and added:
- ssfta08 likes this
- curioofawesome reblogged this from whereisyourlovegun
- justindowns reblogged this from d-d-d
- justindowns likes this
- colorlessliberation likes this
- sarang-sweets likes this
- loopusloppus likes this
- goth-it likes this
- connectiondepart reblogged this from d-d-d
- brian90tb likes this
- juanjoargazki likes this
- deathymaster reblogged this from d-d-d
- inhumanus likes this
- robbinsnest reblogged this from d-d-d
- weheartporngifs likes this
- dolir likes this
- syo--ten likes this
- landial reblogged this from d-d-d
My blog turned three years this month and in that time my life has changed significantly. When I started it was a depressing time in my life and I came here to post long personal posts about my days. Now I hardly ever post anything personal other than what I attach to pictures of call of duty at night.
1. This was originally a fitness blog and that is why I post all the fit girl pictures because I think they are very inspiring to people trying to lose weight. My personal story with losing weight has been a nightmare and in recent weeks I have started going back to my bad habits of not eating enough.
2. The next big thing I post are pictures of how well I am playing call of duty. The new game comes out November 5th and I think the entire gaming community is ready to move past the current one. I originally started posting after action reports a few months ago because they were a way to keep track of how good I played. After the spring 2013 semester of college I was not playing well at all, school was consuming all of my free time. The summer started and I began my quest to get all the SMG guns to diamond. This would prove to be one of the most frustrating tasks I have ever attempted because I don’t know how to aim well, you cannot win, if you cannot aim semi-auto weapons like the Chicom. By August I managed to get diamond camo but you have to remember that I had an 8-5pm job all summer so I was not able to play for more than an hour a night. I also became a prestige master this week. It took longer than it should have because I started a new goal of getting all the assault rifles to camo. That has not gone as well as I hoped and kept my K/D pretty low. I gave up on that last week and went back to playing with my diamond submachine guns. I absolutely was beast with those almost getting to 40 kills a game routinely. I didn’t feel challenged and so I decided that I would work on the light machine guns the last few days. This is proving to be even more difficult because you cannot rush with them. Anyhow, I am buying El Gato in January to do some game commentaries which I will post here too.
3. School, college, university, psychology… For nearly a year now I spent my time doing research on commitment to commit murder in world war two and other areas of the world where genocidal behavior has taken place. My research has proven to give humanity a black eye on the likelihood that all of us are potential perpetrators of a holocaust-like-event. I don’t see our species with that certain eye for friendship, kinship, and brotherly love. What I see in our species now is apes, responding to external stimuli waiting for certain genes to be triggers for certain types of behaviors and genocide is active in each one of us. The research that is out there only supports the idea that when presented with the ‘evil situation’ only about 10/20 percent of us is capable of declining the offer to say no to mindless murder and destruction of an out-group. I believe that Zimbardo was one of the few scientist in history that truly saw what he had created in his lab experiment at Stanford. When I started my research I expected to find a few bad apples out there in the history who by their own free will caused genocide what I found is something completely different. Research is still on going, I feel like ‘Q’ from the old episodes of TNG.
4. About me: I am a little past three decades old now and despite my age I don’t feel it. I study, I work out every day, and I play video games. I have the same basic problems as any other 21 year old person accept I cannot ask my parents for money to buy food. I am so poor now I cannot even begin to explain it. I am still living out of four cardboard boxes which I refuse to unpack because I never know how things are going to turn out. There is little evidence in my bedroom to the fact that someone lives here. There are zero decorations, nothing, just bare walls, a chair, and dirty desk in my room. I still have not made friends at school and I am trying to learn a foreign language.
5. As for my political views, Tanya called me “political” once. I am not sure if I see things that white and black. I see the world as having many shades of colors and politics has a way of clouding the judgment of those who chose to see life through it. I see lots of problems with the world in which white rich men have tendency to dictate how things will work. I am firm believer in the protection of the planet against the big corporations. I see the need for population control because our species is acting like a fast acting cancer on the environment. Laws protecting the rich only stand to hurt the rest of us who will never be rich. I HATE the wealth inequality gap because it’s not supposed to happen this way. There are enough resources on our planet so that everyone can live a good life. What benefit is it to society as whole to sacrifice parts of our population as slave labors in the third world? While enriching corporations? I would rather corporations be limited in their profits and we pay the same price to make things not in sweat shops. It all starts with embracing our species as whole and to stop the willingness of powerful people to set the standards by which we all have to live.
That is what this tumblr is about. I am just one guy out here going into student loan debt and hoping that someday the government will understand the heavy burden they place on those who seek to enrich their minds at the cost of their future financial success.